We attract ambitious engineers who are in the top of their field. Our engineers are passionate about their professions and do not view work as just “jobs”. We work hard, enjoy life, and try to minimize politics in the workplace. In all we do, we inspire enthusiasm, encourage commitment, and enjoy the moment. Click here to find out more about why you should join the Red Canyon team!
To apply for a position with Red Canyon, follow the instructions under that job posting.
*filled* Software Engineer Senior on EED-2
ASAP - 9/30/16
Red Canyon is seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented, goal driven individual to be a Senior Software Engineer on the Earth Observing System Data and Information System (EOSDIS) Evolution and Development 2 (EED-2) program for Raytheon at their Riverdale location in Maryland to work in a fast-paced Agile development environment performing software programming and development, testing, and support for several large web-based applications.
After reading the below requirements and responsibilities, if you feel you are the perfect candidate, please email your Word formatted resume and cover letter (in the body of the email) that details how your experience and education are a perfect match for our requirements.
• As a member of the team you will participate in the design and development of a web-based system, including requirement gathering and estimation.
• Develop tests for use in automated test frameworks, including unit and functional tests.
• Comply with various project standards and requirements of the company as well as the customer and legal requirements of (SEC-508).
• Ensure industry best practices and assets are leveraged when necessary.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in web design and development
• In-depth full life cycle Software design and development experience on large/complex n-tier client/server applications.
• Familiarity with the git source code management system.
• Full understanding of HTML5/CSS (ability to hand-code semantic markup and style it)
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Energetic, self-motivated, team player
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
• All candidates must be able to pass a National Agency Clearance with Inquires (NACI) screening
• U.S. Citizen
• Familiarity with the Atlassian tool suite (JIRA for bug tracking, Confluence for collaboration, and preferably Bamboo for continuous integration and delivery).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good experience in preparing IT technical documents.
• Experience with the Optimal Workshop suite of tools.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com