We attract ambitious engineers who are in the top of their field. Our engineers are passionate about their professions and do not view work as just “jobs”. We work hard, enjoy life, and try to minimize politics in the workplace. In all we do, we inspire enthusiasm, encourage commitment, and enjoy the moment. Click here to find out more about why you should join the Red Canyon team!
To apply for a position with Red Canyon, follow the instructions under that job posting.
*filled* Configuration Management Analyst on KLXS-II
Red Canyon is seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented, goal driven individual to be a Configuration Management Analyst on the KLXS-II program for Millennium Engineering Incorporated (MEI) and NASA at Kennedy Space Center (KSC), Florida.
After reading the below requirements and responsibilities, if you feel you are the perfect candidate, please email your Word formatted resume and cover letter (in the body of the email) that details how your experience and education are a perfect match for our requirements.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Duties will include development and maintenance of processes and procedures for configuration management, data analysis and tracking, document preparation, and data/information management.
• Apply Information and Configuration Management (includes Data Management) processing principles, methods, and practices; quality assurance principles; technical documentation methods and procedures; systems security methods and procedures; analytical methods; and oral and written communication techniques sufficient to maintain information management system(s) to meet customer requirements.
• Review and edit highly complex written and graphical technical materials, including system configuration, studies, reports, and other presentation graphics.
• Participate in auditing activities to include, but not limited to business audits, functional configuration audits, physical configuration audits, and general process audits.
• Identifying and resolving issues, and developing mitigation plans; preparing and updating manuals, instructions, and operating procedures.
• Defining and analyzing ICM Tool requirements in support of the Program Data Architecture.
• Document and assist with GSDO Program and Cross Program milestone technical reviews.
• Act as a secretariat scheduling, running, hosting the ICM working group and milestone meetings through WebEx, documenting minutes, action items, and tracking actions to closure.
• Advanced computer skills with the ability to navigate the various software functions, e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, a collaborative application framework (e.g., SharePoint), etc., and use the internet
• More than 4 years of Information and Configuration Management experience
• 2-4 years of process management experience
• Experience in mentoring/coaching others
• Principles and practices of configuration management
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Energetic, self-motivated, team player
• Good organization skills to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Engineering, Science, or Math
• U.S. Citizen
• Prior NASA/KSC experience; direct GSDO experience is a plus
• Familiarity with Kennedy Space Center Configuration Management Policies
• CM/DM Certifications are a plus
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org