We attract ambitious engineers who are in the top of their field. Our engineers are passionate about their professions and do not view work as just “jobs”. We work hard, enjoy life, and try to minimize politics in the workplace. In all we do, we inspire enthusiasm, encourage commitment, and enjoy the moment. Click here to find out more about why you should join the Red Canyon team!
To apply for a position with Red Canyon, follow the instructions under that job posting.
*filled* Software Developer on EED-2
ASAP - 9/30/16
Do you want to help a small company make a BIG difference in space? Do you take ownership of your job and responsibility for your actions? Then come work for Red Canyon and help us continue our mission of helping mankind reach the stars!
Red Canyon is seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented, goal driven individual to be a Software Developer on the Earth Observing System Data and Information System (EOSDIS) Evolution and Development 2 (EED-2) program for Raytheon at their Riverdale location in Maryland.
After reading the below requirements and responsibilities, if you feel you are the perfect candidate, please email your Word formatted resume and cover letter (in the body of the email) that details how your experience and education are a perfect match for our requirements.
The NASA EED Program is looking for a Software Developer to work in a fast-paced Agile development environment performing software programming and development, testing, and support for suite of Eathdata web-based applications.
• As a member of the team you will participate in the re-design and development of a web-based system, including requirement gathering and estimation.
• Develop tests for use in automated test frameworks, including unit and functional tests.
• Comply with various project standards and requirements of the company as well as the customer and legal requirements of (SEC-508).
• Ensure industry best practices and assets are leveraged when necessary.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in web design and development
• Experience developing server-side applications in Ruby, Clojure or other dynamic and functional languages.
• Knowledge of at least one formal programming language: Java, etc.
• In-depth full life cycle Software design and development experience on large/complex n-tier client/server applications.
• Familiarity with the git source code management system.
• Full understanding of HTML5/CSS (ability to hand-code semantic markup and style it)
• Energetic, self-motivated, team player
• U.S. Citizen
1. Familiarity with the Atlassian tool suite (JIRA for bug tracking, Confluence for collaboration, and preferably Bamboo for continuous integration and delivery).
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good experience in preparing IT technical documents.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com