We attract ambitious engineers who are in the top of their field. Our engineers are passionate about their professions and do not view work as just “jobs”. We work hard, enjoy life, and try to minimize politics in the workplace. In all we do, we inspire enthusiasm, encourage commitment, and enjoy the moment. Click here to find out more about why you should join the Red Canyon team!
To apply for a position with Red Canyon, follow the instructions under that job posting.
*filled* Senior Oracle Application Developer
6 months with likely extension
Red Canyon is seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented, goal driven individual to be an Oracle Application Developer for the National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL) in Golden, Colorado.
Subcontractor shall provide Oracle E Business Suite (EBS) R12 Senior programmer/analyst with expertise in the functional and technical support of Oracle EBS R12 and provide training services.
Functional/Technical Required Skills:
• Oracle EBS R12.2.x – core capabilities including best practice configuration, Sub-ledger accounting, self- service & associated workflows, integrations and reporting
• Minimum 4-5 years of Oracle EBS Release 12 experience
• Minimum 1-2 years Oracle Workflow experience with building new workflows
• Minimum 1-2 years Oracle Application FrameWork (OAF) experience
• 3rd party integration to Oracle EBS experience required
• Knowledgeable in, and working experience with Oracle EBS R12 in the areas of AR, GL-SLA, Fixed Assets/Property Mgmt, Workflow for iExpense/iProcurement and Inventory.
• Ability to recommend industry best practices, and use of new concepts and technologies to meet NREL business needs
• Strong understanding of the underlying data structures (i.e., tables, views) of Oracle Projects/Financials
• Experience troubleshooting and supporting existing R12 installations
• AIM methodology for technical documentation
• Strong background in systems development and testing techniques
• Experience developing custom reports using Oracle Reports, XML/BI Publisher
• Experience with Oracle PL/SQL, SQLPLUS
• Oracle Application Framework experience
• Java experience
• U.S. Citizen
• APEX experience is desirable
• Able to share knowledge constructively and effectively with co-workers and client
• Ability to quickly understand requirements and respond with practical and feasible solutions
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong collaborative customer service skills
• Strong mediation and facilitation skills
• Strong communication and decision making skills to provide technical direction for NREL’s R12.2.X Reimplementation Project
• Experience mentoring others in Oracle EBS/APEX concepts, functionality and configuration requirements
• Strong background in systems implementation, redesign, development and testing techniques
Red Canyon Engineering and Software: “Exploring Other Planets, Improving our Own”
Red Canyon contracts with NASA, NREL (National Renewable Energy Lab), DoD, Lockheed Martin, Honeywell, Millennium Engineering, United Launch Alliance, Harris Inc., SAIC, Lewis & Fowler, Ball Aerospace, Sierra Nevada Corporation, and Raytheon among others. We specialize in building spacecraft, developing renewable energy technologies to help make our planet a better world and cutting edge research and development. Our disciplines include systems engineering, mechanical design, structural analysis, real time flight and ground software, simulation software, user interface software, and mission management software. We help our contractors with the full life cycle of product development from requirements to test and delivery.
Red Canyon is located in scenic Denver, Colorado. We are a small company that maintains a flat organization to decrease our overhead and costs to our customers. Our number one focus is to solve some of the most complicated engineering problems humankind is facing.
We have a fun and talented team of engineers and we are committed to our engineers continued success and development. Included in our employment package are immediate HUBZone bonus, health benefits, profit sharing, referral bonuses, and a generous 401(K) retirement plan.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org