We attract ambitious engineers who are in the top of their field. Our engineers are passionate about their professions and do not view work as just “jobs”. We work hard, enjoy life, and try to minimize politics in the workplace. In all we do, we inspire enthusiasm, encourage commitment, and enjoy the moment. Click here to find out more about why you should join the Red Canyon team!
To apply for a position with Red Canyon, follow the instructions under that job posting.
*filled* SharePoint Developer
12 months with likely extension
Red Canyon is seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented, goal driven individual to be a SharePoint Developer for the National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL) in Golden, Colorado.
NREL’s Energy Systems Integration Facility (ESIF) User Support System, ESIF’s SharePoint Site, and any connected systems.
Duties shall include, but not be limited to:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes: Broad SharePoint 2010 and 2013 knowledge to include SharePoint Development using SharePoint Designer 2010 and SharePoint 2013 development.
• Integration with databases like MySQL, MSSQL, and Oracle;
• Experience troubleshooting web based application issues and advanced SharePoint work flows, forms, and webparts;
• At least 5 years developing web front-end SharePoint applications using Info Path, as well as HTML, CSS, Java Script, ASP.net, AJAX, and XML-parsing, and XSLT including working within SharePoint Designer;
• Consultative skills, including the ability to understand and apply customer requirements, including drawing out unforeseen implications and making recommendations, understanding potential impacts of requirements, and the ability to make and defend logical decisions;
• Must be proactive and be a logical thinker;
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and use technical & creative problem solving;
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of five (5) years of experience in information technology;
• U.S. Citizen
• Agile project management, Java J2EE;
• Experience as .net developer in C# a plus;
• Experience with SharePoint Designer or other web development tools to code
Red Canyon Engineering and Software: “Exploring Other Planets, Improving our Own”
Red Canyon contracts with NASA, NREL (National Renewable Energy Lab), DoD, Lockheed Martin, Honeywell, Millennium Engineering, United Launch Alliance, Harris Inc., SAIC, Lewis & Fowler, Ball Aerospace, Sierra Nevada Corporation, and Raytheon among others. We specialize in building spacecraft, developing renewable energy technologies to help make our planet a better world and cutting edge research and development. Our disciplines include systems engineering, mechanical design, structural analysis, real time flight and ground software, simulation software, user interface software, and mission management software. We help our contractors with the full life cycle of product development from requirements to test and delivery.
Some of the programs we have previously or currently worked on include: Mars 98, Odyssey 01, Stardust, Genesis and Deep Impact, Mars Phoenix, Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, Orion, Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, GOES-R, OSIRIS-REx, Maven, JUNO, Grail, and the MarsFlight and LunarSIM Simulation. We also work on classified programs.
Red Canyon is located in scenic Denver, Colorado. We are a small company that maintains a flat organization to decrease our overhead and costs to our customers. Our number one focus is to solve some of the most complicated engineering problems humankind is facing.
We have a fun and talented team of engineers and we are committed to our engineers continued success and development. Included in our employment package are immediate HUBZone bonus, health benefits, profit sharing, referral bonuses, and a generous 401(K) retirement plan.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org