We attract ambitious engineers who are in the top of their field. Our engineers are passionate about their professions and do not view work as just “jobs”. We work hard, enjoy life, and try to minimize politics in the workplace. In all we do, we inspire enthusiasm, encourage commitment, and enjoy the moment. Click here to find out more about why you should join the Red Canyon team!
To apply for a position with Red Canyon, follow the instructions under that job posting.
*filled* Bookkeeping Clerk (internal)
For full job listing please visit: http://denver.craigslist.org/acc/4980746886.html
What We Need:
Our Bookkeeping Clerk will perform full-cycle accounting, streamline and improve accounting processes, and support other departments with numbers-related tasks.
• Provide full-cycle accounting
• Enter all EFTs
• Generate government financial reports
• Perform monthly reconciliations
• Produce financial statements
• Tax return preparation
• Support other departments within the organization as needed
• Excel Mastermind
• Quickbooks 2011 & newer
• Google Applications
• Reliable team player
• Ability to self-manage
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Thirst for knowledge
• Passion for space
• Experience with government contracts and billing
• Cloud-based systems
• DCAA regulations
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (required)
• Relevant experience or Master's Degree (desired)
Competitive pay commensurate with experience and education ($30k-40k). Full-time, salary position with generous benefits.