We attract ambitious engineers who are in the top of their field. Our engineers are passionate about their professions and do not view work as just “jobs”. We work hard, enjoy life, and try to minimize politics in the workplace. In all we do, we inspire enthusiasm, encourage commitment, and enjoy the moment. Click here to find out more about why you should join the Red Canyon team!
To apply for a position with Red Canyon, follow the instructions under that job posting.
*filled* Sr. Systems & Integration Engineer for Orion Flight Operations support
Systems and Integration Engineer for Flight Operations support to Orion Operations Integration Team. The candidate shall have experience with human spacecraft vehicle operation and procedures development. Candidate will need to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in systems integration or in one of the following subsystems:
- Electrical Power Systems (EPS)
- Environmental Control and Life Support Systems (ECLSS)
- Flight Software (FSW)
- Communications and Tracking (C&T)
- Guidance, Navigation and Control (GNC)
Work location: Houston, Texas
1) Participate in the operational analyses to support the design through critical design review by recommending derived design to requirements, assessing vehicle operability to enhance the operational effectiveness of the vehicle, and documenting and performing operations analysis.
2) Support Concepts of Operations development activities through development and maintenance of subsystem ConOps, and developing knowledge of subsystem components including limitations, constraints and operational life.
3) Integrated Flight Operations, by participating in the development and updating of flight design, vehicle subsystem, and analysis data for CEV Spacecraft.
** Systems Engineering and Integration
** Human Space Flight key to development activities
** Bachelors Degree, Master preferred
** Human spacecraft vehicle operations and procedures development. (JSC MOD flight controller or instructor a plus)
** Strong technical and communicative skills
** Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on a system and/or system integration level.
** Self motivated, detail oriented, goal driven
** Passionate about space explora
If you feel you are the perfect candidate, please email your Word formatted resume and cover letter that details how your experience and education are a perfect match for our requirements. In the cover letter please include your salary requirement. Thank you!