We attract ambitious engineers who are in the top of their field. Our engineers are passionate about their professions and do not view work as just “jobs”. We work hard, enjoy life, and try to minimize politics in the workplace. In all we do, we inspire enthusiasm, encourage commitment, and enjoy the moment. Click here to find out more about why you should join the Red Canyon team!
To apply for a position with Red Canyon, follow the instructions under that job posting.
*filled* Systems/Staff Engineer - Orion Spacecraft
Skills: Aeronautical/Aerospace Manufacturing, MS Project, Systems Engineering
Staff Engineer to support to the Orion Crew Module (CM) Integrated Product Team (IPT) management team. The candidate shall have experience with large spacecraft or aircraft mechanical system design, integration, test and operations. The candidate shall have an understanding of manufacturing scheduling with at least five (5)years of Microsoft Project experience.
1)Coordinating CM Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) with the CM IPT and subsystem planners;
2) Track component and subcomponent schedules and update the component matrix
3) Track Bill of Material (BOM) items and match BOM items with component matrix to create a time phased material purchase plan
4) Coordinate Life Cycle Cost (LCC) impacts for design changes and support LCC model analysis efforts against proposed schedule changes
5) Develop technical schedule presentation material for NASA Budget/Schedule exercises
6) Develop CM planning tools to identify and track critical path tasks and long lead procurement items
7)Apply lessons learned in all aspects of spacecraft development to benefit all aspects of CM design, verification and operations implementation.
**5 years MS Project Experience
** Bachelors Degree, Master preferred
**Strong technical and communicative skills
**Experience working for aerospace, military or other government agencies
** Self motivated, detail oriented, goal driven
**Passionate about space exploration