We attract ambitious engineers who are in the top of their field. Our engineers are passionate about their professions and do not view work as just “jobs”. We work hard, enjoy life, and try to minimize politics in the workplace. In all we do, we inspire enthusiasm, encourage commitment, and enjoy the moment. Click here to find out more about why you should join the Red Canyon team!
To apply for a position with Red Canyon, follow the instructions under that job posting.
*NEW* Project Manager at KSC on KLXS-II
3/1/17 - 1/31/19
Red Canyon is seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented, goal driven individual to be a Project Manager on the KLXS-II program for Millennium Engineering Incorporated (MEI) and NASA at Kennedy Space Center (KSC), Florida.
After reading the below requirements and responsibilities, if you feel you are the perfect candidate, please email your Word formatted resume and cover letter (in the body of the email) that details how your experience and education are a perfect match for our requirements.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
shall provide project management and project integration support to the NASA Element Project Managers (EPMs) and the EITs in the daily management of the EM-2 ML modification project to modify the existing EM-1 ML for integration, processing, testing and launch of the EM-2 Space Launch System (SLS) vehicle with the new Exploration Upper Stage (EUS).
The Contractor shall perform the following specific tasks:
1. Provide support to the EM-2 ML Modifications element team, including the design of the modification project, construction/fabrication of the projects, and Validation & Verification of the final EM-2 ML.
2. Provide project management support activities including budget planning and tracking, schedule development and assessments, requirements assessments, and status reporting. Provide integration support on element schedules assessments, budget planning, and requirements analysis.
3. Provide Statements of Work development support, design, fabrication, and construction activities tracking, financial and cost tracking, requirements development and closure, and V&V testing planning and support.
4. Develop schedules, presentations, status reports, weekly notes, and financial assessments. Develop studies and assessments associated with new or revised requirements and adjustments in program schedules and milestones.
• 10-15 years of related experience
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Energetic, self-motivated, team player
• Good organization skills to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Engineering, Science, or Math
• U.S. Citizen
• Prior NASA/KSC experience; direct GSDO experience is a plus
• Familiarity with Kennedy Space Center Configuration Management Policies
• CM/DM Certifications are a plus
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.